“Economy resembles the experience you would get from a budget airline”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Avoid if you’re American. If you think you’re right getting a good deal, you’re not. Targeted Americans to check their carry ons. Terrible leg room for anyone 5’10/179cm +. Hospital food was served (I would know - I work at several). No free wifi. No paid wifi.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank M N

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Worst company ever ! They canceled the flight got me stuck in the airport 2 days then they said I can’t get compensation cause my origin (USA) is not part of EU !!! Get fckd Air France

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Joe P
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Terrible company, tries to charge for everything, very rude staff! Avoid at all cost and take a real and professional airline !!

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Absolutely horrible, racist, rude staff at check-in. The person who checked me in looked me up and down suspiciously. They saw that I was born in the Middle East and asked me if my final destination was there. I told them it was in the us. They were listening suspiciously as if trying to hear my accent and and my answer like I’m hiding something. They took my European passport and said: “oh so you were French”. I answered “I AM French”. Racist and rude. Seriously what the hell.
I was friendly, smiling and polite the entire time, despite such treatment.
I left the check in and the situation did not sit well with me. I asked another agent lady if she could give me his name and she said “absolutely not. I will never give you his name”.
I understand not giving out names for safety reasons, but there are ways of dealing with customers.
Disgusting. Do better.

3  Thank N S
Reviewed 12 April 2024

Terrible service, charge for being 1kg over. Have some class. Anything to make you pay extra money. Poor from air France

Date of travel: April 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.