“Terrible airline”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Terrible company, tries to charge for everything, very rude staff! Avoid at all cost and take a real and professional airline !!

Reviewed 14 April 2024

Absolutely horrible, racist, rude staff at check-in. The person who checked me in looked me up and down suspiciously. They saw that I was born in the Middle East and asked me if my final destination was there. I told them it was in the us. They were listening suspiciously as if trying to hear my accent and and my answer like I’m hiding something. They took my European passport and said: “oh so you were French”. I answered “I AM French”. Racist and rude. Seriously what the hell.
I was friendly, smiling and polite the entire time, despite such treatment.
I left the check in and the situation did not sit well with me. I asked another agent lady if she could give me his name and she said “absolutely not. I will never give you his name”.
I understand not giving out names for safety reasons, but there are ways of dealing with customers.
Disgusting. Do better.

3  Thank N S
Reviewed 12 April 2024

Terrible service, charge for being 1kg over. Have some class. Anything to make you pay extra money. Poor from air France

Reviewed 12 April 2024

The experience with flight and baggage damage is too long to bore you with.
The KLM/Air France "customer care" is even worse than the travel experience! Incompetent at best.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 11 April 2024

The seats in Economy class were awful, as if they make it on purpose so that you'd pay extra to be in Premium class. We've spent ten hours and a half squeezed , could hardly move the little tray for the meals served, which by the way were also not good. I was very disappointed with the service as well. During the night the crew could pass around some water to the passengers which they didn't.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.