“Comfortable service”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 19 February 2016

This was a great flight and while I was a little challenged tapping on the screen to make the movie happen, I was surprised to be sitting in a business or premium economy seat (I do not know which) as I was just going for the cheapest ticket possible. It was a last minute kind of travel for a funeral. This was all good until my luggage was left behind in deGaulle, and I attended the funeral in travel clothes. Everyone at the Villa was at the funeral, etc. and no one was there to collect the lost luggage which they delivered to Cannes - but they kept trying and at supper time the luggage was delivered - I thought they were persistent in their attempt to rectify the situation.

Date of travel: January 2016
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (24,792)

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Flight with Air France nothing exceptional. Onboard entertainment okay, staff not the friendliest. Only advantage ability to book seats with extra legroom.

Date of travel: December 2015
1  Thank Patrizia S
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Expensive ticket, a plane from Paris to Madrid was old and dirty, the staff is indifferent. Flight takes a little more than 2 hours but get only 2 small muffins and glass of water.

Date of travel: February 2016
1  Thank NndBelgrade
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I travelled with Airfrance and had a very bad experience with my luggage which was totally smashed and unusable anymore.
Upon arrival I declared the issue and was given the report -someone was supposed to get in contact with me which obviously did not happen.
When I contacted Airfrance explaning that I needed a quick solution since I had another flight in a few days to catch they bluntly replyed that it was not possible.
They simply mentioned that I could get later a refund in order to buy a new suitcase.
Several weeks later I finally got a ridiculous offer for a refund of 150€ but which could only be used to select from their existing luggage and pay the extra which was excessively more expensive than anywehre else.
Nither good service during the entire procedure, nor any acceptable solution... Air France is not what it used to be.

Date of travel: January 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Besides the astonishing new First Class cabin, Air France has by far the BEST cuisine onboard! That's the very French gastronomy heritage, #1 on this planet. Special remark: When flying First, you must take some time at La Premiere lounge/Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris - a lifetime experience!

Date of travel: June 2015