“Always a good flight to take”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sadly this is the last flight that AC is doing from Narita to Calgary...now we'll have to come home via Vancouver. We liked coming home via Calgary as there are more connecting flights to Edmonton from there than from Vancouver. If you're ever delayed leaving Narita (Tokyo) and come home via Vancouver you'll most likely miss your flight and will have a lengthy wait until there is another flight to Edmonton. Too bad AC decided to cancel the Calgary return. Might have to look for another carrier.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,283)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very good crew both going and coming back.
The interior of the plane was clean and as comfortable as plane seats can be!
We were on time on both flights and I would use Air Canada again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had my flight cancelled due to a snow storm. I purchased my flight to United, but operated by Air Canada.
When trying to reschedule, the options from United were just unreasonable (2 days later).
Then I called the Air Canada customer service. They were willing to book me on the next possible flight even outside their alliance. This is just amazing and rare to see. You can sense when you have a good CS when problems come up and AC totally nailed it.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was to leave a Nanaimo at 8:30 am, but because of fog in Vancouver, we were delayed. We boarded once but were deboarded (?) once. We finally flew out at2:30. Obviously, most of us had missed our flights. Several of us from the back of the plane bonded and spent our time in the loung telling stories about other trips and funny experiences. Was actually fun. I wasn’t able to connect with a flight until after 5:00 pm and that got me in to Ottawa after 1:30 am the next day. Obviously I was not able to rent my car as they close at 1:00 am. Cost me $50.00 for the taxi to my girlfriends and after some time catching up, we went to bed at 5:00 am. The worst flight experience I have ever had, and the only compensation was the free $3.00 ear buds!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From check in to end of flight, the staff was professional and polite. Our flight was on-time and encountered no issues. Our luggage arrived on-time and seats were as comfortable as they could be for tall persons (5'10"+)