“Comfortable and easy”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I love the new Premium Economy seats with more leg and seat room; less line-ups and quick service. They have, however, run out of our meal choice on previous flights, which should not happen for the extra money paid.

Write a ReviewReviews (18,012)

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The food was adequate but could have done with an extra snack for a long flight. I have nothing good to say about the staff - we were attended to by women who looked like they would rather be somewhere else and that we were a bother to them. A smile was never seen and they spoke quite discourteously to several passengers without cause to do so. The food was almost thrown on our trays, they were impatient without reason and they didn't seem to want to "make themselves available" to passengers. Their tone when speaking also reflected their behaviour. The toilets became quite unclean. Watching the bags being unloaded whilst on the plane - they were being thrown and I wish I had thought to video this.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

No complaints!! Flight was pleasant and on time. Plane was full. My wife and I met a very nice man from Milano who gave us some very good traveling tips.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Reservations excellent Checkin was INCREDIBLE yet service was poor, plane was old (no smoking lights), seats felt like the original An example asked for water 3 hours into flight held up 2 cups; she poured 1 a half with warm water and disappeared. Never saw a smile on duration of flight. Never learned that we had to buy WiFi Live and Learn.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My wife flew on a one way ticket which involves flying to Vancouver then switching to a smaller plane and making a short 20 minute run to Nanaimo. This is overall a routine relatively short trip and has no frills. My wife has made this trip a number of times and it never goes totally as scheduled. We are not talking anything of major concern, just minor irritations that causes minor delays and cause minor irritations. In the future we will make sure to book flights that are direct, making for a more pleasant travelling experience.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)