“Very Good”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Aeromexico was much better than expected! VERY friendly crew and decent food. Even tho we were in Economy, it was 3 out of 5... Also, I would suggest to get an emergency row seat in stead of up grading to business. We sat in the emergency row and had PLENTY of room and was very comfortable.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (7,910)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I used Aeromexico going through Mexico City to Puerto Vallarta and back. Both experiences were great. They have their own section of the Mexico City airport which was nice and clean. All reps helpful. They even served a little meal. Best thing was they were on time! Will use again.
Negative is they bus you out to the plane.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I paid to upgrade our 4 seats, a combination of AM Plus and exit seats. We flew on both international and domestic flights each way. Having checked in online it came to my attention at baggage drop that we were not in the right seats. The lady confirmed they were using a different plane and made sure we were where we had paid for. I was too tired to check for the domestic flight and found myself being guided into an incorrect seat by a hostess who refused to talk to me when I pointed out we were not in our allocated seats. I was not amused. AM Plus promised more legrom and superior food and drink. The choice of food and drink was extremely poor and the same both ways and seemed available to standard economy flyers. Upon our return I contacted Customer Services regarding the domestic flight and they admitted the plane for that leg had also been changed. Hence someone else sitting in our exit seats. Furthermore my daughter's brand new Osprey rucksack (she stayed on to backpack for two weeks) was ripped to shreds when it appeared at baggage collection. I have to say Aeromexico Customer Services were extremely helpful and I have received my refund. I will not be flying with them again.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had major regrets choosing Aeromexico for a transatlantic flight to Amsterdam. It was convenient and a bit cheaper than my alternatives but if I had to do it all over again. I’d spend on another airline for better service and better food. I know...it’s airline food...but I’ve never had anything THIS bad. And when it’s 10-12 hours you have to eat what they give you.
I also found the stewardesses to be a bit rude. I wasn’t flying business but a little bit of kindness should be expected. I felt like I was bothering them
Anytime I asked a question (Mostly for water) I fear I may sound a bit bratty complaining about this but no one likes being in the air that long and I know they’re just doing a job but a little smile and kindness can go a long way in make people feel more comfortable. The flight was on schedule both ways and arrived on time with no hiccups so I can’t definitely must include their efficiency on that part.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst service! They lost my luggage with my wedding clothes! After waiting one month they told me that the best they can do is pay me $350usd, Really!!!!!!!!!!???

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)