“PLANE WAS GREAT, NOT SO WITH SERVICE”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The plane was perfect!! A new dreamliner, very comfortable.
Unfortunately, I found the service lacking which really surprised me as the Mexicans are known for their hospitality and cordial service. Well, the stewardesses were lacking in this department. You could not ask for anything. I guess once dinner/breakfast was served, you are not to bother. Too bad. It made what could have been a WONDERFUL experience into one not so much!!

1  Thank dosumeal
Write a ReviewReviews (7,351)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a very pleasant trip with aeromexico, flights on time, good aircrafts, great food and helpful staff.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Asked me to unbored airplane in which i cordially did, to check my checked luggage. They said my camel back was full of gasoline. This is after a 40 minute flight to MX city but they landed us in Acapulco, offering zero services, kept us on the air plane for about 2 hours, let us off in Alcapulco airport to wait another 2 hours and then flew us back to DF!! All connections were delayed and most had to buy a new connection ticket. Me, after waiting 12 hours in the Mex airport, without coupons for food, waking up at 3:30am, was asked to leave the airplane for a bag check, then i was forcefully beaten and treated like i was an isis commander. Im a petite women that missed my scientific conference.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First rate crew, left a bit late but flight crew got us to our destination on time. Cabin crew very friendly, served free in-flight meal and drinks. Blanket provided, comfortable seating. I would definitely fly with Aeromexico again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pleasant to leave a good review on a transaclantic flight. So many recent ones on another carrier British Airways have been awful. Aeromexico left on time with easy and polite check in. Lights dimmed early on and a pleasant meal if required then left unmolested until early arrival . Ample leg room good overhead baggage room. Boarding of plane made very easy in contrast to BA. And no ghastly safety announcement as in BA. Very impressed by clean modern plane and polite staff

Date of travel: November 2018