“Very nice!”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This was my 1st flight on Aeromexico and I was pleasantly surprised. Good quality food and service nice. Flight was on time and the staff quite friendly. Thanks to all!

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,351)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Had a very pleasant experience. Everyone was really friendly and helpful, since we were stressed traveling with a 2 year old.

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Fast, easy and very friendly check-in. Our flights arrived early, which is a rarity for airlines these days. I would recommend it.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Simplismente Maravilhosa, excelencia no atendimento em tudo

Wonderful, great service, one of my best flights

Date of travel: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I bought tickets on AeroMexico going to Seattle through Salt Lake City. I paid for one suitcase for myself and one for my husband when I purchased the tickets a few months in advance. Two days before the trip I collected the paperwork and then noticed in small print that the $50 per suitcase only took my luggage to SLC and returning only from LAX to GDL. It did not pay for the portion of the trip covered by their partner Delta. No where on the website was this mentioned when I bought the tickets! In the end it was $100 per suitcase. In addition, since we live near Guadalajara, we are entitled to a refund of the tourist tax. Other airlines will provide a refund as they are supposed to, but Delta said to get it from AeroMexico and AeroMexico said to get it from the government. This was no bargain. We are returning to Alaska Airlines and staying with them.

Date of travel: July 2018