“Great for long haul”
Review of Aeroflot

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed flying with Aeroflot. Was definitely apprehensive about flying with the airline. But I can’t speak highly enough of them. I really thought they were class all round. Check in was smooth and very quick. I did like the fact Aeroflot would actually text you and remind you to check in. Cabin crew, were very straight but professional. Seating plan was 2-3-2, which is perfect when flying as a couple. Food was the best I’ve had in an airline. Plenty on the IFE. Only downfall was your only allowed one beer and on a 11 hours flight that’s rather a long period. Not that you get drunk on planes but it is definitely nice to relax with a drink or 2.

Date of travel: June 2018
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (10,802)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

3 days ago me and my 2 young kids (6 and 1!!!) had to fly Aeroflot New-York-Moscow-Almaty... would say honestly flight attendants were super nice and helpful!!! But have to say 2 ladies on registration blond and dark haired I believe Turkish, cuz they spoke Turkish in front of me about me... by the way were super RUDE!!! Everything started with blond one cuz I came 5 min before registration were over due to traffic but still was on time physically, she said that I am disrespectful to her job and have to be very thankful she is talking to me... on what my answer was time statement and I was still 5 min on time! After all she grabbed my daughter and said to go faster, off course kid started to cry, I had stroller and huge luggage... with care on dipper bag and back pack and extra clothes to the flight in small roller bag, which she could help instead of grabbing my kid... “little” argument took place already there, after that brunette one came over and started saying how disrespectful I am to their job, I was already just keeping silent cuz was super upset and did not want any more fights on the way to the long flight! So they set me on 21f and my 6 year old daughter on 43e..... like Whatttttttt???? So my temper came out on this note and I started arguing and asked to talk to some one else... they said to take my carry on to blue frame if it fits to it, this roller bag fit all the way down exclude one last inch, due to the wheels on it! She said I had to put this bag to checked in luggage, which I said whatever and I did.... with the sarcastic smile both of them stated that now I have 2 checked in bags and have to pay for overweight and oversize... I cannot describe how mad I was!!! So I said to give me screw driver to take wheels off they said they already do not have fricking time, when I said no watch me, I unpacked my third carry on and put it all over around my other bags and stroller... they just wouldn’t stop and asked me sarcastic questions like “ so how u going to take it to the plain ?“and something like that... I said it is none of their business... blond one said I have to take empty bag to the unneeded luggage office which is 2 terminals away! I would admit that was enough of humiliation... I said they can pick up their ugly butts and do it themselves and if they have anything else to say it has to be done in front of administration...stuff in Moscow was super nice and helpful as well! But these two in new-York have to go, cuz we had same flight in August and same ladies were rude as well, but didn’t take that far!

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank darya b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was nice trip, personnel was friendly and helpful. My child got small present from the Aeroflot company. There was warm lunch on board. I highly recommend to flight with this company, you will enjoy it.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank wesley050
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a travel agent and fly quite often, this was one of the worst experiences. Seats were pretty much broken, I was sliding off it. It was dirty and smelly, the video screen was not working, and the wires were exposed. Walking down the stairs from the plane to get in the bus to go to the gate in Moscow was no picnic either. The customer service had one agent who was totally ignorant of the line in front of her and showed no respect to try and do anything fast knowing we had to catch a flight. Overall, not only I would never fly Aeroflot again, I would not recommend it to any of my clients.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
4  Thank Inspire26017351063
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very skeptical of flying aeroflot but actually had a very positive and decent experience. the pro's- the staff was polite, they were incredibly kid friendly, helped us with the transfers at moscow. The con's- english was a challenge with the local crew when we flew within russia, on domestic flights they give one meat sandwhich and there is no concept of vegetarian.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)