“Excellent”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent crew, nice food, better than any other offered by airlines flying same or similar duration flights. New addition is the Aegean stream which is great.

Date of travel: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (8,158)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I absolutely could not believe how rude and awful the agents were. It was almost to the point of verbal abuse, They started yelling at me that our carry on bag would not fit, when it was clearly within the dimensions.. She actually said that I needed to be quiet and that my American ways weren't how they did it in Europe and that it was a very tiny plane and that I didn't know how to do her job. This is all after I had said absolutely nothing, she was out of control. When I easily slipped my bag into their requirement container they were forced to let me through, when we got on the plane it was an American Boeing with huge overhead space, it was all for nothing. Will never fly with then again,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family flew with Aegean twice on our recent trip to Europe. First from Rome to Athens and then from Athens to Venice. We were already thrilled when we booked the flights for great of a value they were. We were blown away with the service and professionalism of everyone. We weren't expecting much on our flight since they were so short (no more than 2 hours both times) so when they came around with drinks and an actual meal we were floored. If we are ever able to make it back, we will definitely be flying with Aegean.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

expensive with a super small. plane. discomfort and not value for money. At least good staff and perfect pilots.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've flown with Aegean many times and always get a first class service. On numerous occasions (when I've overdone it a bit on souvenirs and general shopping) their check-in staff have just quietly winked at me and let my overweight case pass through, while inside I was in a panic over excess baggage charges. They've regularly offered to take our hand luggage into the hold as well, freeing up cabin space - and my hands too, for even more shopping! Lol! All staff were friendly and helpful and the on board food was superior to most... but I do love Greek food anyway!

Date of travel: September 2018