“Always good”
Review of Azul

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I fly this route very often and always on business class. Azul is certainly the best Brazilian airline. This flight is always on time and with great service.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,747)

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Me and my wife have travelled to Fernando de Noronha from Viracopos via Recife. We had both seats in Business Class together. At the check-in they have changed our booking and I received a seat in the economy class. I did not check the seats thinking that they are not capable of moving me in Economy Class while my wife stay in Business. When I have reached the gate I have realized that I had a seat in row 12 and my wife in row 9. Looking at the seat configuration of the plane I realized that my seat was in Economy class. I went directly to Azul staff and the lady there started to lie telling me that the seat I have is still in Business Class. I showed her the configuration of the plane and she embarassed did not want to speak with me anymore. After boarding I went to the flight attendants and I said that I will not travel in economy and they need to give me the seat I paid for. After long debates the staff gave me a seat in Business Class and the flight took off. Needless to say that Azul ruined my day and the 3rd place on TA ranking they do not deserve.

Date of travel: August 2018
2  Thank Mikiduta
Reviewed 25 October 2018

the passenger (brazilian) had to pay for the luggage (ridiculous but ok she had the 30 dollars cash to pay for it), but SURPRISE!! they do not accept cash payment, so she had to beg for somebody to pay for her and then reimbursed him. It is a shame, having paid IN EXCESS for the cost of the ticket that they do not collect in cash for the baggage,

1  Thank Albert L
Reviewed 25 October 2018

An 8 hour flight is no fun, no matter what type of class or plane you are on. Azul does its best to try and take the sting off this flight. The flight attendants were friendly and helpful. The meal was not bad, and the drinks did their job. The flights were on-time and I like that they load the plane from back to front. It makes sense.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Simple and easy, always on time... cordial attendants, new aircrafts, clean and hygienic. Only bad thing are the snacks, poor, but it isn't a snack bar, so...
Very good!