“Excellent Flight”
Review of Azul

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best domestic flights that I have ever had in Brazil, to highlight some of the outstanding points of the flight I would definitely talk about the amazing food, ranging from sandwiches to gummy airplanes, the fantastic seats with very good legroom, the amazing In-Flight Entertainment Systems and finally, the amazing and super kind crew.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,349)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised with the smiles and actions of Azul's professionals. It started in Salvador with the woman who offered to help us at the machines, put the labels on our bags and moved the bag herself to the counter. My husband and I are over 70 but never get this type of service. The attendant inside the airplane asked the number of our seat and took us there offering also to put our carry-on in the overhead department. We were served a drink and a choice of snacks; we even had coffee later on. Congratulations.

Thank Rebecca Stephen... M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first experience taking an international flight on this company. It was perfect for me. The only thing that made me sad was I had my original non stop back flight canceled and i had to take connection (Campinas - SP)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

professionals, on board entertainment fully connected by Satellite, news on line and several options, comfort seats are in fact more comfortable, food and drinks good enough, boarding and disbarqking assistance very good, on time. Crew happy and proud to work for Azul

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The fact that the passages are economy class does not justify the bad comfort of the armchairs that practically did not recline. The distance between them is not necessary to comment. For an 11-hour flight in the evening, sleeping in a seatted position (90°), hard armchair and with no space for leg movement or foot support caused me to arrive in Paris with extreme discomfort, including circulatory problems, swelling and pain in the lower members. The discomfort remained for at least two days.I took a picture that shows people's desperation to sleep on the flight. They had to put the pillow on the front seat so they could win the night... I always traveled in economy class, on long flights like São Paulo-Los Angeles and I had never been through this situation. The flight back Lisbon-Porto Alegre by TAP also lasted 11 hours, but the seats were much more comfortable and I had no problem.