“My pleasure journey”
Review of SpiceJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Iam very happy to say that travelling on SpiceJet. Its provide an beautiful services and extraordinary communication to all the passengers. Especially the cabin crew member @JULIE she provides an good services and take much care to all the passengers.iam exciting to repeat my travel on SPICEJET. Im really thankful to JULIE for take care of every passengers like a family and also make more comfortable to me. i think the journey is very small but in-between more happiness are created.
And I wish thankful to all the cabin crew members especially queen take carer Julie .

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
PallaviMaini, Customer Experience at SpiceJet, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give this wonderful shout out. We love to hear how awesome our team members are. Please share your PNR details at custrelations@spicejet.com so we may share your praise with our staff. Keep flying #RedHotSpicy SpiceJet!

Write a reviewReviews (4,617)

Thanks for the trip.
The delay in the trip could have been intimated , I went without food from 0900- 1600 hrs, which was not handled properly and not compensated.
Could have been handled better.
Rest was good .

Dear Guest,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience. Please share your PNR details at custrelations@spicejet.com so our team may look into it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a good flight. In time with good service and smiling crew. The meal served was fresh and prompt.

Dear Guest,

We're glad to hear that you had a great experience flying with us, and enjoyed our services as well. We look forward to welcoming you onboard again, soon :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hi spicejet team
I had a flight on 27 Jan 2021. My flight no was SG148 (AMRITSAR TO RKT)I am very happy with the services thoug the flight was delayed but once I board the flight my experience got changed after watching the smiling faces of cabin crew, special thanks to Manpreet he was very helpful and humble
always their to help passengers,very nice and clear announcements. These kind of employees is truly asset to the company.I always fly spice but this time all together different experience rest all crew was also good and very helpful.

Date of travel: January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the shoutout. Our staff always will do all they can to make the most of any situation. We shall certainly share your praise with him. Keep flying #RedHotSpicy SpiceJet!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I will recommend SPICEJET for domestic routes for their through professionalism and on time service.

Gr8 in-flight staff and on time.

Aircraft was clean.

Stopover at Srinagar was seamless.

Flight no SG 413 Mumbai to Jammu.

Dear Guest,

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.