“Virgin Australia”
Review of Virgin Australia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good service and good flight - Economy is Economy!! But found the on board service really good and all staff were really friendly and helpful.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (9,089)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Being a Velocity Gold Member I always try to fly Virgin Domestically. We pay a little more for extra leg room which makes our flight a bit more comfortable in Economy X. What I like about Virgin is that they are consistent with their product and service and always on time. I noticed that their lounges are getting more popular which puts a bit of pressure in keeping up the service. The variety of food needs to be reviewed as it is a bit boring and repetitive and that would be my only complaint.... I will definitely keep flying Virgin.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Flights plenty of empty seats going over ! not as many coming back but all in all happy with the flight both ways .

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had to take a business/personal trip to Perth from Port Hedland & I found Virgin to be a very good choice the cost was excellent & the service was great all in all well worth it.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Virgin is ok. Normally a little cheaper than qantas but I’d always choose qantas over it.
Virgin planes are a little old and qantas normally have tv/ entertainment.
Ok for a short trip but longer trip I’d be choosing qantas.

Date of travel: February 2019