“Great for a time saver”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On time and a very effective airline. Second time I’ve flown with them and I would definitely recommend them. 2 by 2 seating formation on the plane was perfect for the short hop for me and my partner.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (5,835)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was travelling with my 6 month old for the first time on public transport.
The staff at both airports were very helpful and patient as it took a lot longer for me to get through security as I had a baby with me. Helped me with my carry on bags and pram.
I believe that because of their help I did not get stressed and therefore my baby was calm throughout the flight.
Also the other passengers offered to help.
I could not of asked for better service.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight was initially delayed due to technical problems. Subsequently it was CANCELLED. Various options were offered, all of which were impractical. Miraculously all those wanting to return to Newcastle were all to be accommodated on a later flight some 4 hours+ later. At no time was any care or concern given to the passengers. The luggage was dumped on mass by the doors where one leaves the airport. Would give zero stars if possible.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Budget airline but reliable. Small twin prop plane on this route. Comfortable leather seats and plenty of leg room. Recomend you check the size of your case including wheels as overhead storage is tight. No air staff at departure so delayed for 2 hours whilst a crew was found to fly.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank mancdavalar
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flyby does the trick and gets your from A to B for a good price. It flies to airports which many larger airports don't and at a good frequency too. Having flown with Flyby about 10 times I have never had an issue with the staff or service. Yes the planes are small but on the routes that they fly they can't afford to run larger aircraft. Will be using flybe again.

Date of travel: December 2017
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)