“Good ”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Code share with Air France so flown on the Embraer. Good smooth flight without any problems despite being full.

• Legroom
Write a ReviewReviews (4,758)

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Everything went smoothly with both the outward and return flights being on time and the luggage arriving fairly soon after landing.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had many airlines to choose from for a return flight from Manchester to Amsterdam. I chose Flybe mainly because I hadn`t used them before and their price was very competitive. I made a good choice. The check-in and flight staff were very obliging/helpful. The aircraft was an Embraer 175 and was very comfortable. I was visiting Amsterdam from Australia for the first time and got a fantastic view of the city. I will use Flybe again and highly recommend them to fellow travelers.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Initial impressions were not too good when the flight was delayed for 1/2 hour with no real explanation - operational reasons whatever that means. They did keep everyone informed though and it made no difference to my own plans ultimately. It was my first experience of flying in a relatively small propeller plane with two seats either side of the aisle. Despite it being a smaller aircraft than the usual jet engined passenger planes, it actually had quite a lot of room relative to EasyJet for example. Overall, a good experience and would be happy to fly with this airline again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Travelled with Flybe for the first time on a trip for work but I won’t be flying with them again in a hurry.
I know that it’s a budget airline so don’t expect a lot of luxury but the planes there and back were so rickety and dirty and the noise was absolutely horrendously loud!
The space on board the planes was ridiculous, on the way there we couldn’t get our bags in the overhead bins because there wasn’t room to accommodate them and when I asked a steward to help us find space she was scrolling through her Instagram feed.
The ground staff in Stuttgart were very unfriendly and not helpful at all. We were delayed an hour and the steward manning the boarding gate had one pant leg tucked into his trousers and the other untucked and he made no eye contact or conversation with any of the passengers waiting patiently to board.

Overall I was not greatly impressed with the flights.