“Just make sure you understood the baggage rules”
Review of Pobeda

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

If you can make the trip without carrying ”a typical carry-on bag sized item” inside the cabin you are ok to go.

Their rules are atypical for an airline, and the size limit allows only small backbags in the cabin. There is no upgrade available either. If you have e.g. large backbag with expensive camera gear you want to travel with, you should probably use some other airline company.

When booking your flight, just pay some extra, both for the luggage, and for the seats. You’ll still end up with a cheap ”ok-ish” flight. Be ready to travel light. They will measure your bags multiple times (you can not escape that). Otherwise you might get really pissed-off at the airport for paying all the expensive extra fees.

About the actual flight I took: it was ok, short two hour light, modern plane, no food or drinks served, only water. I was more than happy with that, considering what I had paid for the flight.

1  Thank Inspiration791476
Write a ReviewReviews (2,184)

Reviewed 18 October 2018

Better then expected, enough space for legs, flight in time, free water on the board, very nice personal. The only thing I disliked it is allowed very small cabin luggage. For normal cabin luggage (as in other companies You need to buy it)

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I booked online the tickets for my flights, in their mobile application. On the way back to Moscow, they made me pay for name change, as they said my surname and name is not in the right order. From Moscow to Makhachkala it was not a problem, here the administrator could not understand this fact. They changed my name how they wanted, could not make them to understand, that with the change, it will be really not the right order.
Afterall, she could not speak english, what is unacceptable from an airline administration worker. It was worst experience during my flights, and i'm flying a lot.
This airline how they are treating passengers, is a shame. Feel myself in a situation of lawlessness.
Better to pay a small additional amount to another airline and travel without these problems.
Never, never again.

3  Thank Zolcsii
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This is the worst airline I have ever been. Being an enthusiastic traveller I have tried all low cost options and with that experience I can definitely say this is the worst ever. They have numerous delays for no reason and they dont provide any information,no matter. Very unfortunate that they still operate.

5  Thank Pras17
Reviewed 7 October 2018

I traveled with Pobeda for the first time. It was a mini Aeroflot, so if you like that airline you will like Pobeda. I love Aeroflot one of my favorite airlines, so Pobeda was kind of like it. Do expect 80% Russians on it, but that was no problem for me. Not a long flight, seat comfort was good, legroom could improve, they offer a snack of your choice, a drink water, juice,pop. The bathrooms are clean. The flight was not delayed. The crew was helpful, but it could be nicer. Recommend

Date of travel: November 2017