“Polite Staff and Decent-Sized Seats”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This airline is operated by Iberia and was just okay. I liked it a little better than Norwegian for a cheap flight between US West Coast and Europe. I think the seats were a little roomier and there was free entertainment.The staff was very nice and helpful. The plane has just two seats on each side row and 5 in the middle so if you are traveling with your partner it is really nice to get one of the two-seater side rows. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if because this was a Level flight and not Iberia (although you check in through the Iberia website) we could not select our seats prior to arriving at the airport. I called the company and tried to pay over the phone to book an aisle row or even upgrade but I was told we had to do it at the airport. We arrived only two hours before the flight because of traffic and weather and we were unable to upgrade our seats. If you find you are unable to choose your seat online I would definitely recommend arriving to the airport early to make sure you get a decent seat.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Rebecca G
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review Rebecca G. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a joke, I booked through American, plane was advertised as Iberia, I get on and it is the ultimate no frills cattle car. They charge you for water! They should have charged all the passengers who had not showered in days extra airfare. The plane sounded like it was falling apart. Worst travel experience in over 50 years of flying.

4  Thank volcane6588
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi volcane6588, we're sorry it wasn't clear on the aa.com website that you would be travelling with us. There are free glasses of water near the galleys that you can help yourself to. With regards to our planes, they are new so we're quite surprised that you're saying they're falling apart and if you have more details on what exactly was "falling apart" then we'll investigate. Thank you

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A low-cost flight with no gimmicks, staff very friendly and helpful, even managed to keep the passenger calm during the delayed take-off (not caused by the airline !).

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage

Thank you Tom K!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have nothing positive to say: (1) I’m 5’10” and had NO leg room. (2) I paid extra to pick my seat, and ended up getting moved to the middle row on both legs of my flight. (3) Food was subpar. (4) Long lines at the airport because they don’t have electronic Checkin at the airport.

We thought we were booking on Iberia - this was a bait and switch. We won’t be flying this airline again!

3  Thank marieholvick
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We're sorry it wasn't clear that you were flying with us - please feed this back to the site/agent you booked your flight through. Online check-in is available if you don't want to visit a check-in desk at the airport. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Arrived to the airport to find out that it was not an iberia flight and it was leaving 3 days later! Iberia completely "washed their hands" because i bought the ticket in orbitz (which could have me move to the Norwegian flight) and i had to buy a Norwegian ticket twice the value
Always fly Norwegian.. They are the most responsible low cost transatlantic

3  Thank cajgart
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello cajgart, thanks for your comments. However, we're a little confused that you had a booking with us but then it was leaving 3 days later. As you booked this with Orbitz, please speak to them directly about your booking and the communications you received.