“Ms carolyn stern”
Review of LEVEL

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was pretty good...new plane, comfortable economy seats. However EVERYTHING “extra” was a charged upgrade...seat selection, blanket, even water! I also missed out on a meal I paid for as I switched seats so that a family with an infant could sit together and when they passed out meals they just gave it to whomever was sitting in my original seat. My surname was on the meal so they were just lazy.

Also, I don’t think water should be an option. Both flights were nonstop, 12 and 13 hours respectively. I think being hydrated is a health issue, not an option in those circumstances. It’s not like you can go to a water fountain or dispenser for a drink. Not a great idea!

2  Thank cdsternv
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi, thank you for leaving a review. Sorry to hear that you did not get the meal you paid for, please contact us so we can investigate it. There are bottles of water near the galleys so that you can help yourself to a glass of water. We hope you do travel with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having seen a lot of negative reviews, I was worried about flying with Level. However, the flight from MTL to Orly on 13th September was on time and no issue. There were some empty seats so i could use some space. Entertainment system had some new movies. On the way back in one week flying from Orly there was no issue as well. The plane was quite packed but i still had one empty spot close to me. Overall, I'm glad it turned out to be good for me and for quite cheap price.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the review, Yev. We hope to see you on board again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got the tickets super cheap so we were afraid at first, but the inbound flight was delayed for 10 minutes, the outbound for 30 minutes and that is all. The seats were ok, everyone was nice and helpful. Our luggages were not taken away. The flight was half full so we could sit next to the windows. We had a pleasant experience for the budget price. If someone wants to fly fancy this is not the airline for him.

2  Thank Fanni V
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Fanni - thanks for taking time to leave a review. Hope to see you on board soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were really satisfied with all. Plane was clean, we flought with our son (3.5 years old). Staff was kind and nice. We took on Board 2 hand luggqage and All od us had backpack. No problem! Becouse we were sa family with small child we could use priority boarding on free. Our son was Happy do we were Happy toto.

FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Nina, thank you for your review. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On August 6th we boarded Level's plane back to Canada, but because of technical issues with it, we waited around 1 hour and a half inside the plane and then another 1 hour back at the airport, while mechanics were trying to solve the mechanical issue. After all that waiting, Level Airlines announced that the plane couldn’t fly therefore the flight was being cancelled. We were sent to a hotel.
After checking-in to my hotel room, I called Level Airlines customer service right away and they confirmed to me that they could NOT get me a flight with another operator and that their next still available flight would be on August 13th, not offering any other options. Since I obviously couldn’t stay another full week in Europe and risk losing my job and more money, I decided to purchase myself the closest affordable flight I could find, so I could get back home. Obviously at last minute it was basically impossible to find a flight less expensive than €3000 EUROS for 2 people (the average was €4500 EUROS) and all flights were first class. I ended up buying tickets with Air Transat for August 9th for €2548.12 (€1274.06 per person).
Back to Canada, I tried contacting Level several times in hope to get all my extra expenditures reimbursed, but they keep bouncing me back and forth between them and no real solutions were presented.
To be more clear of my situation, what happened was that my family and I were basically held hostage in Paris, not able to RETURN home anytime soon after Level Airlines cancelled their flight last minute. Having the option to rebook a flight up to Oct 28th means NOTHING, since I needed to, again, RETURN HOME, get back to work, return to my regular daily life and not risk losing our jobs, both my wife and I.
I have received ZERO dollars from Level, almost 2 months passed and they are not presenting ANY solutions.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank G Marcus d
FlyWithLEVEL, Manager at LEVEL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, I believe we've already been in contact on other social media sites. Our intention is never to cancel flights but at times we have no other choice. With regards to your refund, please contact our customer service team who will be able to assist you. Thank you.