“Very old plane”
Review of Yanair

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Very old plane looking without service. Weird noises and vers cold inside.Thank you smartwings for this expirence.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The flight was delayed every hour, no one from the company was talking to us, first 12 hours we were at the airport then they took people to the hotel only after they made a lot noise and blocked the airport. I tried to call to the company 100 times nobody was answering, I just bought a new ticket by myself and flied. The worst experience ever

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

If you read this, please let me tell you, Yan Air is not the thing you’re searching for! I spent more than 12 hours at the airport and waited for the flight to take place. I could not use this time to do something in the city of Kiev because every hour the delay increased by 1-1,5 hours. There was no ground staff at the airport to tell the people what was going on. Same day another Yan Flight delayed by approximately the same time.
But all of that is not what it makes worst.. when we finally arrived in Tbilisi they told us, that our baggage was still in Kiev and we can ‘maybe’ collect it at the airport the following day.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Have had the misfortune of flying with Yanair 27/07/2018 Odessa-Tbilisi and 03/08/2018 Tbilusi -Odessa. Both times the flights have been delayed for more than 10 hours. An email was sent to advise if the first delay and upon arrival at airport, passengers would learn that the flight is again delayed by another 2+hours. The explanation I got in Tbilisi airport on 03/08 was that the aircraft had to fly passengers to Kiev then return and fly to Odessa. The explanation we got in Odessa on 27/07 is that there a plane got broken. Clearly there is only one crew and plane for Ukraine Georgia service and whilst Yanair still was selling tickets for this flight on their website today, they simply can not deliver the flight. Unscheduled delays are not regular within a weekly timeframe. This is a dishonest deal to take money first and deal with logistics later. Strongly advise against any attempt to board a Yanair flight.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Yanair as part of team CSA? Yanair plane was very old, seat was uncomftarble. The crew was really strange! Yanair is mess!!! The take off and landing was terrible, I have never scare as in this plane!!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)