We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private car/driver from arequipa to Colca Canyon

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Private car/driver from arequipa to Colca Canyon

Does anyone have a recommendation for a private car/driver to take us to Colca Cayon from Arequipa and return. Driver/guide to speak English. Looking at 2 days/ 1 night unless longer is recommendated. We are not interested in trekking. Our dates are not until Feb 2017.

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Paris, France
Level Contributor
219 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private car/driver from arequipa to Colca Canyon

I did this in July with Carlitos tours, they provided us with a car, driver and guide for a 2 day / 1 night tour from Arequipa to Colca. They are very professional, answered my emails fast and even came to pick us up at the Airport. Our guide Jean did a superb job and we had a great time in Colca! Of course There are other agencies that propose similar private tours but I couldn't have been happier! Shop around and ask for quotes, that's what I did before choosing Carlitos as they provided me with more details about the tour.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private car/driver from arequipa to Colca Canyon

Thanks for taking the time to pass on your information. Can you tell me what the price for this was?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
219 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private car/driver from arequipa to Colca Canyon

If I remember well we paid 283 USD per person with all meals and hotel included. expensive but worth it.

Fremont, California
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private car/driver from arequipa to Colca Canyon

I had Juan Carlos La Rosa Buckley at Jucalabu@hotmail.com cell 974.628.673. He provided transportation and also did some basic guide duty. Very professional and punctual.

Reply to: Private car/driver from arequipa to Colca Canyon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Colca Canyon