We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

sz4
Ontario
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

I'm looking for a tour provider for a 3-day 2-night Colca Canyon Trek, and come across https://www.findlocaltrips.com/colca-canyon-… which recommends "Peru Andres" for this itinerary.

Does anyone have recent experience with "Peru Andres"? I couldn't find a website of "Peru Andes", and only found two tripadvisor reviews highly recommend "Peru Andes Expedition", but they were from 2011 and 2013.

Also, how reliable are the recommendations from www.findlocaltrips.com?

7 replies to this topic
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Hi,

Sorry for the late respons but did you find anything in the mean time? We are also looking for a tour operator for our colca canyon trek.. We also came across the Peru Andes recommendations on Finlocaltrips, but couldn't find a lot of reliable reviews on it.

Please let me know if you found anything else.

Many thanks!

Marlies

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Hello!

Same situation here. Only see the option of Peru for Colca Canyon Trek Andes and need some feedback. Please if any of you choose it I will appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

I found this site with a couple of reviews for Peru Andes and the 2D/1N Colca Canyon Trek Tour

https:/…peru-andes-tour

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

We have decided to go with Andres Calcina. He is a local and had very good reviews. So far the communication with him has been very good! We are looking forward to it!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Thanks Marlies! I just researched him and it seems he is very good. I am going to Peru on September so I still have some time to plan and would love to hear from your experience with him. When you are going? I will be traveling by myself and maybe the price for a private tour my be a little bit high, but at the same time I will like to book with somebody trustworthy and reliable. Thanks for your help and enjoy your trip!

3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

We are going in August and the colca trek is planned around the 7th so I will definitely keep you posted!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Thank you much! Have fun!

Reply to: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted