We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

sz4
Ontario
Level Contributor
280 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

I'm looking for a tour provider for a 3-day 2-night Colca Canyon Trek, and come across https://www.findlocaltrips.com/colca-canyon-… which recommends "Peru Andres" for this itinerary.

Does anyone have recent experience with "Peru Andres"? I couldn't find a website of "Peru Andes", and only found two tripadvisor reviews highly recommend "Peru Andes Expedition", but they were from 2011 and 2013.

Also, how reliable are the recommendations from www.findlocaltrips.com?

11 replies to this topic
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Hi,

Sorry for the late respons but did you find anything in the mean time? We are also looking for a tour operator for our colca canyon trek.. We also came across the Peru Andes recommendations on Finlocaltrips, but couldn't find a lot of reliable reviews on it.

Please let me know if you found anything else.

Many thanks!

Marlies

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Hello!

Same situation here. Only see the option of Peru for Colca Canyon Trek Andes and need some feedback. Please if any of you choose it I will appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

I found this site with a couple of reviews for Peru Andes and the 2D/1N Colca Canyon Trek Tour

https:/…peru-andes-tour

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

We have decided to go with Andres Calcina. He is a local and had very good reviews. So far the communication with him has been very good! We are looking forward to it!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Thanks Marlies! I just researched him and it seems he is very good. I am going to Peru on September so I still have some time to plan and would love to hear from your experience with him. When you are going? I will be traveling by myself and maybe the price for a private tour my be a little bit high, but at the same time I will like to book with somebody trustworthy and reliable. Thanks for your help and enjoy your trip!

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

We are going in August and the colca trek is planned around the 7th so I will definitely keep you posted!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Thank you much! Have fun!

Grand Cayman
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Hi, just wondering if you ended up booking with either Peru Andes or Andres Calcina for the Colca Canyon trek, and what your experience was?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
125 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

Hey guys,

When I did the trek I booked on findlocaltrips with peru andes and would definitely recommend it! Had no hassle what so ever and they really made it an enjoyable trip!

Best of luck

10. Re: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2017, 22:31

Reply to: Peru Andes and www.findlocaltrips.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Colca Canyon