We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wellesley Resort

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
81 reviews
52 helpful votes
Wellesley Resort

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there are any restaurants or bars within walking distance of the Wellesley

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Newtownards, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
29 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: Wellesley Resort

The only place I know of is Crusoe's Retreat which is a 5min walk along the beach. My husband and I stayed there in May this year and walked to the Wellesley from Crusoe's.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
41 reviews
86 helpful votes
2. Re: Wellesley Resort

Hi, CABCR is correct - only one other resort in the vicinity - nothing else. A short walk along the beach or via the local village to Crusoe's Retreat. Wellesley is quite isolated, and you need transport to go anywhere.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
41 reviews
109 helpful votes
3. Re: Wellesley Resort

Wellesly is literally in the middle of nowhere. Crusoes retreat next door is really your only other option. You can get a bus into pacific harbour but bear in mind that Wellesley will charge to drive you to the main road which is about 5km up a very bumpy road.

Reply to: Wellesley Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Korolevu
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.