We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Sudan stamps

Prague, Czech...
11 posts
South Sudan stamps

Hello. Is there anyone who has access to a post office of South Sudan in order to get a local stamp(s) for a collector? I will refund all related expenses, of course.

8 replies to this topic
Prague, Czech...
11 posts
1. Re: South Sudan stamps

Please contact me: mymai1@seznam.cz

Sudan
2 posts
2. Re: South Sudan stamps

Hello, there it's kind of difficult even for me to access South Sudan stamps and the reason that they don't have a post office or even postal services beside that country is too dangerous with a lot troubles of crimes such as kidnapping, robberies, shootings etc, however i can offer you North Sudan or the Republic of Sudan Stamps as long as you can buy and pay me via PayPal it's ok for me to supply stamps in mint and full set for you.

Regards,

MB.

Sudan
2 posts
3. Re: South Sudan stamps

Hello, there do you need North Sudan stamps or postage? if yes, please contact me also sending is vis a register letter and ill accept PayPal payment.

Regards.

MB

1 post
1 review
4. Re: South Sudan stamps

The post office in Juba is opposite the Egypt Air office in the old market part of town, very near the Bank of South Sudan compound. They are open daily from 9 to 5, but the best bet to find the post master at his office is around 11 AM. For those visiting South Sudan, it is an interesting location to visit. South Sudan Post has no outgoing international mail, so have your postcards cancelled and take them with you back yourself. You can then send them in an envelope from another country, duly franked of course (again). Ther is incoming international mail and EMS mainly through Nairobi, Kenya, although some mail is routed through Addis Abeba in Ethiopia.

Kiruna, Sweden
Level Contributor
41 posts
55 reviews
52 helpful votes
5. Re: South Sudan stamps

Thanks for the information. I did exactly what you explained here and got my postcard canceled. Well, you already know since I met you in the post office there about three weeks ago.

1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
6. Re: South Sudan stamps

Hallo, I am from Germany please can you give me information is it still possible to get stamped stamps on my own postcards in the Juba post office thanks a lot of replying me

1 post
7. Re: South Sudan stamps

hi,

Greetings from the Philippines! I am Ralph, I've been collecting stamps since I was a kid. I would love to have a mail with South Sudan postage stamps affixed in the envelope address. I hoping once the international mail is back to normal. please do mail me.

here's my address

RALPH A. ORDIZ

420 R. KANGLEON STREET

ABGAO, MAASIN CITY 6600

SOUTHERN LEYTE

PHILIPPINES

THANKS A LOT!1!!!

RALPH

Juba, South Sudan
1 post
8. Re: South Sudan stamps

Hi, I'm Asibuku Rasul. I am looking for for Post office here in Juba and I live in Rajaf Payam central equatorial state. The reason why I need the office is to shipping my certificate that I achieve through online education.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to: South Sudan stamps
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Juba
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.