We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memories Diamond Club Beach

Saint Anns, Canada
5 posts
Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

Hi we just booked a diamond club junior suite. Double room looks amazing! Can anyone tell me where the designated diamond club beach section is with waiter service? I believe they have their own bar and snack area too. It states it in our package.

Thank you

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

Its right between the lifeguard station and the Ranchos. Never used it because it's not a great area with no water access. Better to sit where you want and get your own drinks ;)

Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

We did use the Diamond bar though, very nice! Off to the right if standing in the lobby, between a boardwalk to the beach, and row of rooms.

Montréal
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
25 helpful votes
3. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

We were at MCL last month and we had purchased the Diamond Club upgrade. When we asked about the DC exclusive beach section, we were told "it doesn't exist". I just posted my MCL review in TripAdvisor (Impressive/disappointing) for more information. Like #2, we did use the DC bar which was very nice.

Saint Anns, Canada
5 posts
4. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

Thank you. They should not advertise this if it's not provided. We did get a diamond club junior suite with double rooms and are excited for that! I believe they are ocean view as well. Regardless I am sure we will have a great time.

Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
2 helpful votes
5. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

I noticed signs for the Diamond Club beach section when I was there last week. It's right on the top sand bar by the lifeguard tower.

Saint Anns, Canada
5 posts
6. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

Well that is exciting news! We bought our own Portabrella so we can sit anywhere down the beach in case no beach in front of the resort

Toronto, Canada
1 post
7. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

We had a DC junior suite last year and the DC was right next to it. Arthur who worked there is a sweetheart. They have snacks and a variety of drinks.

Halifax Regional...
Level Contributor
557 posts
67 reviews
64 helpful votes
8. Re: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Save

The DC is not worth the upgrade. Same room, the DClounge is boring and you will have to wait for a waiter. No seperate check in or alcohol selection. The beach area is marked as DC, but anyone can sit there. I saw the beach waiter 1 day out of 7. You will get 4 a la cartes instead of 2 and you can havae bfast at the DC restaurant, however the food is the same and the shortages are real.

Reply to: Memories Diamond Club Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Largo
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.