We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finas Hotel and Apartments

Loughborough...
6 posts
Finas Hotel and Apartments

Hi all,

Love Pefkos and normally stay at the Matina. The location is perfect to pretty much anywhere in Pefkos.

Has anyone else stayed the Finas to compare the 2? I know it’s slightly further out but don’t really know anything else.

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Warwickshire...
Level Contributor
20,113 posts
21 reviews
39 helpful votes
1. Re: Finas Hotel and Apartments

Hi simono1007. I haven’t stayed at the Finas hotel myself but know where the Matina is (having stayed at the Palm Bay hotel in Pefkos) and, location-wise, it would be very difficult to match.

Did you look at the TA reviews for the hotel? They’re quite revealing and would at least give you some idea of what to expect. Personally, I wouldn’t want to stay that far away (uphill too!!) from the beach but that’s personal choice of course.

Take a look and see what you think…….

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g666539-d1226568-Reviews-Finas_Hotel_Apartments-Pefkos_Rhodes_Dodecanese_South_Aegean.html

Edited: 30 January 2024, 08:41
Loughborough...
6 posts
2. Re: Finas Hotel and Apartments

Brill. Thanks for this I’ll take a look

Reply to: Finas Hotel and Apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.