We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Kawasan Falls to Moal Boal

Level Contributor
9 posts
89 reviews
Bus from Kawasan Falls to Moal Boal

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone can confirm how we would get to Moal Boal from Kawasan Falls by bus?

Which bus would we need to take? Location of the bus stop at Kawasan Falls?

Also, if anyone knows rough times of the buses that would be great too!!

Thanks heaps

4 replies to this topic
Leyte Island...
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
12,156 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Bus from Kawasan Falls to Moal Boal

The buses don't use bus stops. They do have bus terminals though. Such as the Cebu South Bus Terminal. You can flag down any passing bus and get on. Then let them know where you want to get off and if it is on their route, they will stop there. This even happens for buses marked EXPRESS.

I was once on a bus that stopped 3 times within about the length of the bus as three Filipina neighbors were each dropped off at their front gate.

So in Moalboal, just be on the main highway to board the bus and get off at the Kawasan Falls carpark. Let the conductor know as you pay for your ticket that you want to get off at the kawasan falls carpark and he will most probably stop the bus without you having to ask again.

Buses run about every 30 minutes 24/7.

Level Contributor
9 posts
89 reviews
2. Re: Bus from Kawasan Falls to Moal Boal

Fabulous thanks so much!!!

puerto princesa
Level Contributor
8,074 posts
449 reviews
3. Re: Bus from Kawasan Falls to Moal Boal

Just walk back from kawsan Falls to the main highway and flag down any bus going north and that should take you to Moalboal.There are frequent buses.

1 post
4. Re: Bus from Kawasan Falls to Moal Boal

Hi I am a tourist guide and an esl instructor, if u have questions in regards to ur trip let me know.

Edited: 27 September 2018, 15:54
Reply to: Bus from Kawasan Falls to Moal Boal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Moalboal