We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling with a toddler

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
25 posts
166 reviews
Traveling with a toddler

Hi, im not sure if these have been asked before but i just want to make sure. My husband and i will travel with our toddler to Moalboal this October. We just have a few questions:

1) We are trying to decide which resort has direct access (by foot) to the White Beach — Blue Orchid, Hale Manna or Dolphin House Resort?

2) Which hotel among the above is more children-friendly?

3) We may not be able to drive a scooter around town because of our toddler, will hailing a tricycle suffice whenever we want to go somewhere like from the hotel to town and vice versa? Or can our toddler ride with us in a scooter?

4) Are there any recommended vegetarian options around town?

5) I plan to go diving, but i would also like our toddler to experience watching dolphins and the sardine run, will this be possible for my toddler? How?

Your replies will be greatly appreciated!

1 reply
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Traveling with a toddler

1) None of the 3..

Choose between HK Beach Resort , Barefoot White Beach Resort , Club Serena ..

There may be others but i didn't take note of all of them..

Hale Manna has a little small beach which is not as rocky as Panagsama main beach but not like Basdaku definitely...

2) HK Beach Resort has beach huts that attracts a lot of families & groups of youngsters so pretty much noisiest..

No idea which is most child friendly amongst the 3 that i mentioned..

But none of this are really good in terms of service..

They are just expensive & proud because they are fronting White Beach...

Blue Orchid is 1 of the best in terms of all-round service & price of course..

If u stay here , book everything through them...

3) Even my own cheaper resort near Panagsama Beach has it's own multi-cab to fetch guests..

All 3 of the resorts u mentioned are more expensive than the 1 stayed in , so arranging for transport out of the resort should be through them..

If you decide to stay at White Beach , then there are Tricycles to fetch travellers.

Whether or not to ride a scooter with a toddler is a decision u should make yourself..

4) No idea.. i am a meat eater... carnivorous..

5) Again bringing a toddler for sardine run and/or diving trip to Peacador Island to view dolphins is a decision only u can decide regarding safety...

Cheers & Enjoy

Scooby

Reply to: Traveling with a toddler
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Moalboal