We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

2 posts
Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

Does anyone have updated info about whether it is possible to get visa on arrival for citizens of the European Union at the erbil international airport at this time? Anyone travelled there this year? Thank you!

13 replies to this topic
Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

I was there last month and it was voa. Very easy. For free!

2 posts
2. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

Thank you so much for your answer! Sounds great!

3. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2018, 23:07

4. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

Good day

I am currently living here in UK with residence permit but I am Filipino(Philippine passport holder).

I am travelling to Iraq kurdistan on 17th August 2018 until 27 September with my husband and daughter(both British citizens) to visit family and friends. I want to ask if I need to apply for visa? Or can I get it on visa on arrival at erbil airport?

Please can you help me with my queries. Thank you in advance.

6 posts
1 review
5. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

Therese, when are you considering travelling and are you going solo? I too am looking at going but have had no response to my query re if it’s an ok thing to do. I too will be having visa on arrival. Cheers.

1 post
2 reviews
6. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

Is it possibile to get Visa on arrivai?

Level Contributor
113 posts
38 reviews
7. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

depends on your nationality. if you have a passport from the US-Oz-EU-UK plus a handful of other countries a visa on arrival is fine. otherwise you would need to arrange one in advance.

8. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

Hi guys, do you have any updated if it's still possible to get visa on arrival at Erbil airport? I'm german and I plan to arrive in december. Thanks a lot!

Level Contributor
113 posts
38 reviews
9. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

unless something changes between now and december (who knows?) it's okay for EU citizens to get a VOA.

Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
10. Re: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?

Hi, guys sorry to bother and ask one more I just want to make sure I did get the information correctly. Iam planning to go to Erbil in January and Im having a German passport. The visa on arrival you were talking about permits to stay there for 15 or 30 days? I got different information. Thank you guys

Edited: 30 November 2018, 01:29
Reply to: Visa on arrival for EU-citizens Erbil international AirPort?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Erbil