We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tour guide for Kurdistan

Emirate of Dubai...
1 post
Save Topic
Best tour guide for Kurdistan

To all the adventurers out there :

I just came back from a two day trip around Erbil with Karwan. Words are not enough to describe how incredibly beautiful the places that I have seen are. But most important, nothing would have been the same without Karwan. He showed me waterfalls, monasteries, canyons, archeological sites and so much more. He was patient and answered to all my questions and made sure I was safe at all times.

If you decide on seeing Kurdistan, and you should, don’t hesitate to contact Karwan. He would make sure you would have an amazing time and show you unique places.

Regards, Suzana from Romania.

Mentioned in this post
Erbil
Erbil
Erbil Province, Iraq
Erbil-Kurdistan
Erbil-Kurdistan
148 Reviews
Erbil, Iraq
1 reply
Bangalore District...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tour guide for Kurdistan

I am planning to travel to ERBIL after 2 months. This Will be my first visit to ERBIL . I have an Indian passport.

I am from Bangalore , India. So , do i have to apply for a visa from Bangalore , or will i surely get a visa on arrival to The Erbil Airport ? I have to book my flight tickets . But i am unsure of the visa procedure. i dont want to be stranded there. I am so glad , you shared your experiences here. Please give me the correct information , in this matter and i will be so grateful to you.

Thanks . Neha from Bangalore , India.

Edited: 01 July 2018, 00:48
Mentioned in this post
Erbil
Erbil
Erbil Province, Iraq
Reply to: Best tour guide for Kurdistan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted