We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iraqi Kurdistan travel guide.

Berlin, Germany
3 posts
Iraqi Kurdistan travel guide.

I traveled to Kurdistan for several days in last month. I had an EXCELLENT guide, Haval Qaraman and spent some good quality time touring. The hotel I stayed in was 3 star and everyone spoke English. safe and beautiful countryside. every kurd I met was warm and friendly.

I Highly recommend to visit beautiful kurdistan.

my tour guide contact is....

www.iraqikurdistanguide.com

3 replies to this topic
Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
1. Re: Iraqi Kurdistan travel guide.

Hi,

I’m going to Kurdistan in October 2018 and was wondering if you thought it was essential that you use a guide? I’m travelling on a tight budget so was hoping to avoid using a guide and travelling out to the sights using local taxi’s of at all possible... Either that or just organising day trips when I arrive. I don’t suppose you noticed any tour companies that offer this kind of thing? In any case I’m think I will get in touch with the company you suggested just to get a quote.

Cheers,

Tim

Tilburg, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Iraqi Kurdistan travel guide.

Hey Tim, I too will go in october. Do you know if the visa on arrival think stil works?

Gijs

Tilburg, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Iraqi Kurdistan travel guide.

Hey Tim, I too will go in october. Do you know if the visa on arrival think stil works?

Gijs

Reply to: Iraqi Kurdistan travel guide.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Erbil