We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

Seattle, Washington
1 post
1 review
Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

To set the record straight: no issues whatsoever with safety or getting a visa on arrival (US Passport)

Haval was amazing, and showed me around kurdistan with a seasoned level of detail and professionalism. Whatever you want, oddly specific or on the beaten path, Haval is your guy. He was a wealth of knowledge.

Would recommend 100%, no reservations whatsoever. If you want to contact Haval: www.iraqikurdistanguide.com

Best guide in Erbil and all of Kurdistan. Dare I say all of Iraq?

Jordan

3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2018, 23:07

Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

Well, the best was mine: the sweet Karaan Wahed! He nay be able to make discounts to retired guys and perahps students of arquelogy !? 😊

Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

Iell, the best was mine: the sweet Karaan Wahed! He nay be able to make discounts to retired guys and perahps students of arquelogy !? 😊

Karwan wahed us his correct name.

Reply to: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Erbil