We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

Seattle, Washington
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

To set the record straight: no issues whatsoever with safety or getting a visa on arrival (US Passport)

Haval was amazing, and showed me around kurdistan with a seasoned level of detail and professionalism. Whatever you want, oddly specific or on the beaten path, Haval is your guy. He was a wealth of knowledge.

Would recommend 100%, no reservations whatsoever. If you want to contact Haval: www.iraqikurdistanguide.com

Best guide in Erbil and all of Kurdistan. Dare I say all of Iraq?

Jordan

Mentioned in this post
Erbil
Erbil
Erbil Province, Iraq
Erbil-Kurdistan
Erbil-Kurdistan
148 Reviews
Erbil, Iraq
Jordan
Jordan
Middle East
3 replies to this topic
London, United...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

I agree with what written in here

If you want a perfect tour start with Haval!

Whatever you need to see or do In Kurdistan and beyond, he’s your guide! We did amazing 4 days exploring Iraqi Kurdistan and we had an awesome experience.

To his knowledge and recommendations everything was like I said PERFECT!Our tour with Haval was amazing!! He was very personable, gave us great information and made our tour easy and seamless. There were four of us and his car was comfortable and he tailored the tour to our interests/speed. I would highly recommend Haval Qaraman for those looking for a great time!

www.iraqikurdistanguide.com

Mentioned in this post
Erbil-Kurdistan
Erbil-Kurdistan
148 Reviews
Erbil, Iraq
Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

Well, the best was mine: the sweet Karaan Wahed! He nay be able to make discounts to retired guys and perahps students of arquelogy !? 😊

Portugal
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!

Iell, the best was mine: the sweet Karaan Wahed! He nay be able to make discounts to retired guys and perahps students of arquelogy !? 😊

Karwan wahed us his correct name.

Reply to: Best tour guide in Erbil? Haval!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted