We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shamrock Bar

United States
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
57 reviews
Shamrock Bar

If you have been to Bucerias and gone to the Shamrock you will enjoy this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbDBseqNSYE

Delta, BC
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Shamrock Bar

Heh - I haven't been there yet, going in January, and I really enjoyed it! First I've heard of this Irish bar, is it easy to find? Staying at RDC with my sister, if hubby were coming I'd have asked about such a place, loves his guinness. Thanks for posting this - hope we can find it!

Sandra

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Shamrock Bar

If you walk north on Cardenas, walk across the footbridge, the street name changes to Ave. Mexico. Just keep walking on that road and you will run into the Shamrock. They are about 3 blocks north of the church. It is about a 20 minutes walk from the RDC.

Have a great trip!

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
10,439 posts
42 reviews
3. Re: Shamrock Bar

Love the Shamrock! Thanks so much for posting this; it was so nice to see Sharon in the film. I've been in town for 3 weeks, but haven't stopped in yet. I'm planning to go soon.

United States
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
57 reviews
4. Re: Shamrock Bar

Actually, as stated above very easy to find The Shamrock and Sharon is a really nice gal...like to see if she could this group to play if they are in town this year. The block before the Shamrock you'll find The Twisted Rose owned by Hugh, another Irishman - perhaps in Jan his mom will be there from Ireland. Also, no draught beers so no Guiness on tap! Enjoy!

Montreal
Level Contributor
31 posts
88 reviews
5. Re: Shamrock Bar

Thanks for that video! We always have the Shamrock when we get homesick!

Delta, BC
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Shamrock Bar

Thanks so much for the directions! We'll stop in for sure - did you happen to notice (or perhaps partake in) whether they carry any Irish Whiskey, ie Powers or Jamieson??? It's an added bonus that it's so close to the Twisted Rose as we plan on going there as well. My husband's going to be envious of us taking in all this Irish/Mexican culture without him. Thanks again,

Sandra

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
30 reviews
7. Re: Shamrock Bar

I would assume that they have Irish Whiskey. I know that YoYo Mo's have irish whiskey so if they do, I'm sure that the Shamrock does.

Have a great trip!

Shelby, North...
Level Contributor
223 posts
24 reviews
8. Re: Shamrock Bar

Thanks much for the video link! We are also huge fans of the Shamrock Bar. It is one of the "can't miss" spots in Bucerias.

illinois
Level Contributor
565 posts
20 reviews
9. Re: Shamrock Bar

We were there last nite. <natalie the bartender is really from Dublin. <instead of guiness they have negra modela on tap-muy bien

10. Re: Shamrock Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2010, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Bucerias