We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf Cart

California
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
43 reviews
95 helpful votes
Golf Cart
Save

Who rents?

Want to rent one for a day, 24 hours.

I saw just 1 company online El Cachorro, any other places to rent?

Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
26 reviews
7 helpful votes
1. Re: Golf Cart
Save

There are several places to rent carts right off the plaza. You can find a place when you get there. Carts are not a big thing like on Isla. Most people walk, bike or take the local ATV taxis. It can be fun to explore with one for a few hours in the right weather, but the island is so small you don't need one for even a whole day. Deep ruts and puddles make roads impassable at times for a cart.

California
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
43 reviews
95 helpful votes
2. Re: Golf Cart
Save

Thank you!

Ok, we will deal with it once we are there. It sounds like 12 hours would be best. Just want to get out and see all we can. Husband has a bad knee so very long lengthy walks aren’t possible and I want to make sure we see everything. We will do a lot of walking regardless and hopefully bike rental too as that’s very doable.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
26 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Golf Cart
Save

I rented a crt twice and returned it after 2 hours both times. The island is small and you can explore from ends to end in that time frame. If the road is really bad to Punta Coco take a taxi. They are really cheap. Enjoy!

Reply to: Golf Cart
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Holbox Island
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.