We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shangri-la Resort Map

Yokohama, Japan
5 posts
Shangri-la Resort Map

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has a resort map where I could see the layout of the different types of accommodation, as well as the restaurants.

Thanks!

9 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
50 reviews
34 helpful votes
1. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

Hi Tokai and welcome to the forum

I Googled it for you - the image tab on google brought this example up, but there are plenty more

https://www.behance.net/gallery/18466019/Fijian-Resort-Interactive-Map

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands, Rarotonga, Fiji, North Island
Level Contributor
6,841 posts
32 reviews
131 helpful votes
2. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

That is such an excellent link travlntheblood. 👍🏻👍🏻

Edited: 2 years ago
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New Zealand, Tasmania
Level Contributor
28,282 posts
440 reviews
245 helpful votes
3. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

We stayed in the lagoon wing with great views across the landscaped lawns and swimming pool to the lagoon beach.

Yokohama, Japan
5 posts
4. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

Great - thanks!!

Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
5. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

I had a mail from shangri-la with a resort map. I uploaded it to my Google drive and I *think* this link should work for all:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mUj0Yx8-uRke6X0Z2q56OsT_FeZrJWJN/view?usp=drivesdk

Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
6. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

From the map, it looks there are 6 ocean blocks. The 3 in the southern part look as if they are pretty close to the “action” whereas the other 3 are a bit further away in a quieter area. Maybe request a room in the first 3 if possible.

Mount Maunganui...
Level Contributor
139 posts
269 reviews
191 helpful votes
7. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

The 6 blocks in ocean wing are quieter than the Lagoon side where the big pool is. If you want more to see and do I suggest blocks 2 as per my previous post. I have stayed in the ocean wing rooms and the lagoon wings. Wherever you choose I’m sure you will enjoy.

Edited: 2 years ago
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
28,282 posts
440 reviews
245 helpful votes
8. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

From your other post too.

Yes it works (it takes a little while to load) and we stayed in the lagoon wing (2) second block. 200 series I think

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
28,282 posts
440 reviews
245 helpful votes
9. Re: Shangri-la Resort Map

Our two grandsons 8 and 11 at the time enjoyed all the activities available on the lagoon side of the resort and the closeness to this action (pool ,beach, kayaks etc) by staying in the lagoon wing (2) second block. 200 series I think

Reply to: Shangri-la Resort Map
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yanuca Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.