We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

1 post
2 reviews
Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

Hi there, hopefully I can have some advice please.? We are getting married in Fiji in April 2019 and I'm trying to decide between the Sofitel and Shangri La. I have never been to Fiji, so trying to decide from the net is not easy! Also would like to consider the amenities and activities that both resorts have.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Pia

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
41 reviews
86 helpful votes
1. Re: Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

Hi Pia-Marie A - welcome to the Fiji Forum. There is heaps of information out there. Look up the websites for both resorts, look up their Facebook pages, become a member (for free) of the site on Facebook - Holidaying to Fiji Discussion' - ask a question and you'll get lots of replies, pics etc. This site is a group one and you have to join, so it may take a few hours before you are 'in'. Another FB site is 'I was Married in Fiji' - a group one also and very useful. Look up the reviews of both resorts on this site Trip Advisor. You have the option on Trip Advisor of being able to send a 'private message' to posters that have been before and also most recently. Lastly you can send an email to the resort, and 'hope' for a reply.

Edited: 6 years ago
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
301 reviews
202 helpful votes
2. Re: Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

My personal choice would be the Shangri La

Mount Maunganui...
Level Contributor
139 posts
269 reviews
191 helpful votes
3. Re: Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

My personal favourite is also Shangri la. The they are different in terms of environment and surroundings.

3 posts
1 review
4. Re: Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

Thank you so much for your help and advice, I will do those things, cheers 👍😀

3 posts
1 review
5. Re: Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

Thank you 😊

3 posts
1 review
6. Re: Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

Thank you 😊

7. Re: Shangri La or Sofitel Fiji for Wedding?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Yanuca Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.