We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island tours from Shangri La

brisbane
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Island tours from Shangri La

Hi, we are staying at Shagri La in December and wondering if anyone can suggest a good day island tour to see the islands and do some snorkelling? We have a 4 and 2 year old, so would need to be appropriate for them. Thanks for any suggestions!

4 replies to this topic
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
301 reviews
202 helpful votes
1. Re: Island tours from Shangri La

The Shangri La will have a tour desk and I would wait until you got there and see what floats your boat.

If you are looking this far out then the problem you have is that you may not feel like doing it on the day selected. Doing it the other way means you can do things at your leisure

brisbane
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Island tours from Shangri La

Good advice, thank you! And I’m assuming probably cheaper than booking through an Australian company?

Edited: 6 years ago
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
301 reviews
202 helpful votes
3. Re: Island tours from Shangri La

Look I'm sorry I can't answer that question because we have always gone and done things as the mood has taken us and if it hasn't taken us, then a lounger by the pool is always good for reposing or planning your next trip using the maps on the insides of your eyelids

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, New Zealand, Tasmania
Level Contributor
28,279 posts
440 reviews
245 helpful votes
4. Re: Island tours from Shangri La

A day tour from the Shangri-la to somewhere like Bounty Island would certainly be OK for the Kids. Short ferry ride plus a pool and a beach for snorkeling. They also include lunch on these trips.

Reply to: Island tours from Shangri La
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yanuca Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.