We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Celebration 11th July

Rockhampton...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
Birthday Celebration 11th July

Hi

My partner and I will be holidaying in Fiji in July and the 11th happens to be my birthday. We want to do something special on that day to commemorate/celebrate it. Any suggestions? I'm turning 32 :)

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
43 reviews
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Birthday Celebration 11th July

Are you staying at Sonaisali for your trip? They have some day cruises and a wonderful sunset cruise and after that you could go to the Plantation Fine Dining restaurant at the resort. The food and service is to die for! I have put a couple of reviews of the restaurant up from my past couple of visits please check them out! It could be a very nice and romantic night to remember! They can even arrange for you to dine under the stars!

Rockhampton...
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Birthday Celebration 11th July

Yes we're booked in an Beachfront Open Air Spa Bure (sounds fancy) for the two weeks we're there so hoping for something nice. Thanks heaps for the above recommendations, I'll go and check out your reviews. I can't wait to go, I'm really excited. I'm especially looking forward to doing the cooking classes! I have a feeling that I might be too big to do the horseriding but I should be good to go with everything else :)

Reply to: Birthday Celebration 11th July
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sonaisali Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.