We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sonaisali In A Week

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
43 reviews
23 helpful votes
Sonaisali In A Week

Hello everyone well its that time of the year again i will be back at Sonaisali in a weeks time and very much looking forward to. I am currently working on some car hire through AVIS and also looking forward to visiting Treasure House Nadi for a visit finally. Has anyone been to Sonaisali recently and tried the new menus? I am very interested to see what changes have taken place since i was last visiting. Also would anyone recommend having dinner at Navo the fine dining restaurant at Intercontinental as i am hoping to do that.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
41 reviews
48 helpful votes
1. Re: Sonaisali In A Week

Hi Blue,

Good to hear it's only one week to go until your next Sonaisali visit. Hope their new menus are something special to look forward to.

When we have hired cars in Nadi -- we've taken photos of the outside condition i.e., any dents etc in case any issues came up (which they didn't).

I remember you telling us before about all your shopping you've done for Treasure House -- I know this will give you heaps of pleasure when you give your gifts over. It will make you happy and sad at the same time.....

Hope your countdown goes quick but your holiday goes slow ~

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
43 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: Sonaisali In A Week

Thanks baysydney3 am really looking forward to it and very excited and already emotional about the Treasure House visit. I have been able to pack a whole extra suitcase with goodies for everyone and am very happy about this i think it will be an awesome day that i will remeber for life! I am very excited to see and taste the new Sonaisali menus they have been rather similar for the past couple of years so a change will be nice. They have a new chef from what i have heard on the grapevine! I hope the holiday will last forever and go mighty slow.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Mana Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
3,033 posts
30 reviews
86 helpful votes
3. Re: Sonaisali In A Week

Hi BlueStreek - I'm in Fiji for 5 weeks from next Wednesday and go to Sonaisali on 18th November - think we will miss each other by a few days. Have a good stay and look forward to your reviews.

4. Re: Sonaisali In A Week

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Sonaisali Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.