We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nadi/Denarau Island overnight, Fiji

Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Nadi/Denarau Island overnight, Fiji

Hello!

My family (2 adults + 2 kids 14yr and 11yr) are coming to Fiji in September. We are overnighting in either Nadi/Denarau Island before catching a ferry to Malolo Lailai after lunch (cannot check in until 2pm). I haven't booked the accommodation as yet in Nadi/Denarau Island, so any suggestions would be welcome.

Also wondered if anyone can give advice on things to see/do once we check out at 10am from our hotel before catching the ferry?

2 replies to this topic
New Zealand
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands, Rarotonga, Fiji, North Island
Level Contributor
6,841 posts
32 reviews
131 helpful votes
1. Re: Nadi/Denarau Island overnight, Fiji

Why not head over on the 10.30am boat. I'm sure they'll be happy to store your bags for you at Musket Cove or Plantation and you can get some lunch and enjoy the pool/s until your bure is ready for you. Better than hanging out at Denarau with your bags in tow waiting to check in for the 2pm boat.

Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Nadi/Denarau Island overnight, Fiji

Thanks Dianz. That’s a good idea :)

Reply to: Nadi/Denarau Island overnight, Fiji
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Denarau Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.