We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage in buggiba

1 post
Luggage storage in buggiba

Hello

Does anyone know where I could store my luggage on my last day in Buggiba as I have a late flight and have to check out of apartment in the morning with no facility to store luggage. Thanks

7 replies to this topic
STEVENAGE
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
88 reviews
1. Re: Luggage storage in buggiba

Have you made a "local" you know a bar you have frequented quite a bit or meals bought etc? If so ask if you can leave "round the back" am sure they will not mind a bit...

That apart pick a hotel smile politely and ask at recption slipping the bloke a fiver for his trouble? Perhaps somewhere like Mavina Apartments woulkd be cool or indeed The Bugibba Hotel...nowhere posh as they may not be up for it!

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
5,791 posts
180 reviews
2. Re: Luggage storage in buggiba

As TheStath says, try a hotel and tip the bellman/receptionist.

Some of the language schools like GV Malta have luggage storage facilities - not sure if they would make available to non students.

Some taxi firms will store luggage especially if you ride with them to airport later, or tour bus firm?

As a last resort there is luggage storage at the airport so take bags there then head off elsewhere until later....

Premia de Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
4 posts
98 reviews
3. Re: Luggage storage in buggiba

I have the same problem....

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
5,556 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Luggage storage in buggiba

Then the answers are the same as those given on 2017.

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
5,791 posts
180 reviews
5. Re: Luggage storage in buggiba

Also there have been recent posts about a shop called Capital Souvenirs that does luggage storage in Valletta - so go there and spend the day in Valletta.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190…

Valletta, Malta
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Luggage storage in buggiba

there is a storage facility for travel luggage in Qawra/Bugibba send them an email or call https:/…

Bugibba, Malta
Destination Expert
for Bugibba
Level Contributor
890 posts
1 review
7. Re: Luggage storage in buggiba

You could go into San Anton Hotel and act as if you stayed at their sister hotel Santa Maria which is directly opposite. The Santa Maria use the San Anton facilities.

Reply to: Luggage storage in buggiba
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations