We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Liquor

Can you buy liquor in drug and grocery stores or only in liquor stores in Springfield?

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,915 posts
147 reviews
1. Re: Liquor

you can definitely buy liquor in grocery stores here, but I'm not sure about drug stores. The only one I ever use is Walgreens and I can't remember ever seeing liquor there.

Springfield IL
Level Contributor
197 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Liquor

CVS and Walgreens on Stevenson both sell liquor.

Wauconda, Illinois
Level Contributor
985 posts
41 reviews
3. Re: Liquor

Is your question referring to states like PA where you can only by liquor in speciality stores? If so, Yes, you pickup liquor in a wide variety of stores in Illinois. Actually, Springfield is the only town I have seen with a Drive-Through liquor store (near the fairgrounds). I recommend Friar Tucks. They have a good selection.

4. Re: Liquor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2009, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Springfield