We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any girl travelling to Bali solo ?I am also going to bali ..

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Topic
any girl travelling to Bali solo ?I am also going to bali ..

any girl travelling to Bali solo ?I am also going to bali ..solo ...would love to have solo female travelllers like me to be with ..

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
3 replies to this topic
1. Re: any girl travelling to Bali solo ?I am also going to bali ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2016, 03:20

Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: any girl travelling to Bali solo ?I am also going to bali ..

when?

Jakarta
Destination Expert
for Jakarta, Bandung, Singapore, Java, Singapore
Level Contributor
59,703 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any girl travelling to Bali solo ?I am also going to bali ..

Dear Girls ( sole female travelers)!

A word of extra caution: just recently i reported one forum offender who specifically targeted solo females traveling to Indonesia, he approached them via PM and open forum with various offers* to be their best friend during their travels* etc. His account is blocked/neutralized by mods and all proper actions are taken. I just warn you to be extra careful when you reveal your travel plans on the internet ( not only on TA, but other social media too), specifying your travel dates, itinerary, age and the fact that you are traveling alone.

Be safe.

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: any girl travelling to Bali solo ?I am also going to bali ..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tabanan