We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tabanan, Ubud & More

Brooklyn, New York
2 posts
Tabanan, Ubud & More

Hi, I'm doing a yoga teacher training in Tabanan this fall. I'd like to spend a few days in Ubud, and possibly explore more of Bali (perhaps the oceanside, since I will be inland for the training). Any advice on A) the best way to get from Ubud to Tabanan and B) other places I should see while I'm there? I'd love to extend my visit, but I believe I will only have about a week or so extra of travel time before I start the training, and I'd like to make the most of it!

Bali, Indonesia
1 post
1. Re: Tabanan, Ubud & More

Hi melinda

alot of think you can visit there,(tabanan), jatiluwih,angsei hot speing ans many more...

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta Region
Level Contributor
12,413 posts
129 reviews
2. Re: Tabanan, Ubud & More

Hi Melinda: Chances are you will meet other people there who will want to tour around and the place that organizes the training can help you with good transport options. Tabanan is a fairly large regency and encompasses an area from the central "highlands" around Beduful agricultural area with lakes, the Botanical Gardens, wonderful scenery and activities...all the way down to the beach areas near Canggu and surrounds..so withiout knowing where you will be it's harder to give concrete suggestions.

Where else you decide to go depends a lot on what you want to do....snorkeling/diving, or nightlife, or shopping, quiet beach area, etc etc..

If you give more details we can help give you some ideas that would suit you specifically.

3. Re: Tabanan, Ubud & More

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 November 2015, 01:35
4. Re: Tabanan, Ubud & More

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2018, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Tabanan