We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in pago pago

Hartford...
Level Contributor
54 posts
338 reviews
146 helpful votes
hotels in pago pago

i have been searching for a hotel in ppg but every site comes up empty. here on TA it gives places but no booking info and i see others have asked places for rates and info but no place replies.. i will be arriving Dec 1 and cannot know exact checkout date until airline publishes flight schedules for dec in “late october”

any info on lodging, guest house is cool.. greatly apprecciated.

🙏🏽

3 replies to this topic
1 post
1. Re: hotels in pago pago

Since you are heading into Christmas, there are probably no rooms available at the Tradewinds, Sadies by the Sea, and Malu Mai hotels. You can call the hotels directly to doublecheck. Your best bet is probably to book a room on Airbnb. If you are looking to rent a car, you will need to reserve one now, as AS will likely run out of rental cars.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
54 posts
338 reviews
146 helpful votes
2. Re: hotels in pago pago

got a room at Sadies, thanks for update on cars.. can you rent a scooter ? 🤔🤔

Belle Fourche...
Level Contributor
322 posts
16 reviews
11 helpful votes
3. Re: hotels in pago pago

when we stayed at sadies a few years ago they lent us a suv to venture around. there are buses that run everywhere just ask a local. Samoans are the friendliest people you will ever encounter.

Reply to: hotels in pago pago
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pago Pago
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.