We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adaptive transfer from Palma to Sa Coma

UK
Level Contributor
211 posts
142 reviews
Adaptive transfer from Palma to Sa Coma

TUI apparently will not accept an adapted transfer request without a doctors letter, as I am trying to book a late booking to go early June, my GP surgery is unable to provide this, as letter requests take 2 weeks to do. Consequently I am left to try to sort out my own adaptive transfer, I am able to transfer and my wheelchair folds down, hubby and I will have 2 suitcases and 1 piece of hand luggage. Can anyone advise on a company and costs please.

2 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
114 reviews
1. Re: Adaptive transfer from Palma to Sa Coma

Have a look at what www.hoppa.com has to offer. They are a large company and will have dealt with different situations for many years. They have various methods of travel, cabs, coaches etc. Also, although a bit more expensive, a private taxi could be an option. We use majorcabdriver who sells his company as the only British cab driver in Majorca. You can get a quote and pre-book on the website which is www.majorcabdriver.com He also gives good information on his website for potential customers to browse through. We have used both over different holidays and never had any issues.

Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Adaptive transfer from Palma to Sa Coma

Shuttle direct are the company we have used every year for the last 4 years, they do shared shuttles or private transfers, give them a try

Reply to: Adaptive transfer from Palma to Sa Coma
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sa Coma
Recent Conversations