We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Lucia Palma Nova

2 posts
Save Topic
Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Does anyone know if thr refurbishment will be complete for 1/5/2018,have booked but last arrived at hotel that’s was supposed to be refurbished wasn’t ready,don’t want to go through that again

12 replies to this topic
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

I'm due to arrive 28th April. I did read a message from the Globales group that the refurb was due to be finished by then. Fingers crossed.

Great Britain
Level Contributor
10 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

I think your link is a different hotel. There are seven Globales hotels in Palma Nova.

Edited: 09 April 2018, 20:50
Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
168 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Hi Diane. I am pretty sure the Santa Lucia will be open on time for you to enjoy a great hotel and location. Over the last few winters most hotels / Apartments in PalmaNova and Magaluf have had major refurbishment and ready on time. Have seen the improvements done , walking past your hotel weekly , and it is looking fab. Enjoy your holiday.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

The message was on their Facebook page. 😊

Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Anyone have any more information on this hotel? Or pictures???? Thank you.

lincoln
Level Contributor
887 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Just looking at it now 6.00 on Sunday evening and lots of workmen still working.This week they have done loads including a new vehicle entrance .It looked like cleaners were doing rooms on the upper floors this morning,I would guess it will be ready for at least some guests by the weekend although probably some finishing off to do.

Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Thank you so much for your reply! I booked last night to come out August but I am a little anxious about booking a hotel that has yet to open as we have no idea what the refurbishment will be like / the quality of the food/drinks will be like! X

Level Contributor
67 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Do you have anymore information? Their Facebook page and website still saying pending completion 28th April. That's tomorrow.

Magaluf, Spain
Level Contributor
168 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Hi. Globales Santa Lucia PN is looking fantastic after seeing the refurbishment over winter. Big improvements in the outside and pool area. Just after walking past and I think it is all hands on deck doing the finishing touches. Sun beds , tables and chairs all set up including the refurbished dining room and bars. Being Spain they seem to wave a magic wand and suddenly all finished normally on time. Great choice and location of your hotel. Enjoy.

Level Contributor
67 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Santa Lucia Palma Nova

Just had a reply from the hotel group on Facebook. Saying it opens today. Which is great.

Reply to: Santa Lucia Palma Nova
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palmanova
Recent Conversations