We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Andratx

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
103 posts
6 reviews
Trip to Andratx

Hi, currently in Santa Ponsa and were thinking about taking a bus ride to Andratx tomorrow (Sunday)

Basicly I am asking anyone in the know if it is worth a visit?

Is there much to do there like shopping etc?

8 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
265 reviews
1. Re: Trip to Andratx

We arrive in Palma on Friday evening and are planning a day trip there during our short break with a view to staying there for a few days next year. Having looked at youtube clips it appears to be a lovely area to wander around and stop for food and drinks. If you've shopped in Palma not much will top that! Do report back if you decide to go.

Donna

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,843 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Trip to Andratx

Sunday wouldnt be a day for shopping but Andratx (the port) is a lovely place for lunch on the front. You may be in for a shock price wise after Santa Ponsa, cheap its not but its well worth a visit to mooch around and people watch.

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
103 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Trip to Andratx

Thank you trinket, you are a wealth of information on here

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
4. Re: Trip to Andratx

Port Andratx is indeed lovely for a wander around and to have lunch. Also if you’re interested in boats, it’s easy to get a good look at them.

I have no knowledge of Andratx itself but the port is considered quite ‘exclusive’ with prices to match!

Edited: 15 October 2018, 07:16
Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Trip to Andratx

If you don’t mind me jumping in on this post I would like to ask what bus you would get from Santa Ponsa to here or how much in a taxi , Going next May .

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
644 posts
46 reviews
6. Re: Trip to Andratx

If you want to go to the Andratx market on a Wednesday morning then you will need to catch the 811 bus from the roundabout in SP or if there are 4 of you then a taxi is not to expensive just a few more euros than the bus. Not been to the port myself but on the way back from the market we call into Peguera for some lunch then the bus back from there. Nice little place to look around and a few nice places to eat along the sea front. See the link for the bus route. It will give you all the bus info you need for the whole island including routes, times and ticket prices.

https:/…800

Essex
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
265 reviews
7. Re: Trip to Andratx

The L102 from Palma to Port d’Andratx stops at Santa Ponsa, it’s a very easy journey. We really enjoyed our day there earlier this week.

Donna

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
33 reviews
8. Re: Trip to Andratx

Thank you .

Reply to: Trip to Andratx
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Ponsa
Recent Conversations