We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best rooms for a family of 5 at the Hotel Breakers.

New York
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best rooms for a family of 5 at the Hotel Breakers.

My husband and I and our 3 kids ages 6, 8, 11, will be going to cedar point in Aug. Can anyone suggest certain rooms to request that are nice, or suggestion certain romms to stay away from? Is there a newer part of the hotel, a part that has been recently renovated? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Morton, IL
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best rooms for a family of 5 at the Hotel Breakers.

Try the "Snoopy Floor" which is the 2nd floor in the Hotel Breakers Tower section. Peanuts themed rooms, very kid friendly, all non-smoking. Also there are several suites in the Brearkers East section that are very nice and have easy access to the beach, pool and park entrance. For more info check out http://resorts.cedarpoint.com/

New York
Level Contributor
345 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best rooms for a family of 5 at the Hotel Breakers.

I agree with the Snoopy rooms. There is an older section of the hotel and those rooms are much smaller but cheaper. Even though these rooms are much older they are very clean, Your first impression is "how old" but then you almost get into the ambiance of the long ago beach resort. In the older section there are no elevators. If you want more updated stick with the towers. The reservation agents are very helpful when you call, they can give you some advice.

Get answers to your questions about Sandusky