We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday cake

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
59 posts
116 reviews
Birthday cake

I’m in downtown Cleveland for 2 short days. I’m meeting up with a friend I haven’t seen in a few years. I need to get a red velvet birthday cake. Can anyone recommend a bakery in walking distance from the Rock Hall of Fame please? Ty

4 replies to this topic
Cleveland, OH
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
Level Contributor
622 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Birthday cake

I am not aware of any standalone bakeries in downtown Cleveland. Your best bet is probably Heinen's downtown grocery store at E. 9th St. and Euclid Ave. Call them at (216) 302-3020. Other nearby locations that might have a cake include one of the bakeries at the West Side Market (you would need to Uber/Lyft or take the Red Line Rapid one stop to the W. 25th St. Station) or Dave's Supermarkets either near the West Side Market (2700 Carroll Avenue, Cleveland, 44113) or in Chinatown (3301 Payne Avenue, Cleveland, 44114). Hope this helps.

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland, Put in Bay
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Birthday cake

I suggest calling the Cupcake place in the 5th street arcade. This is about a 15 or 20 minute walk from the Rock Hall: https://www.colossalcupcakes.com/

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
59 posts
116 reviews
3. Re: Birthday cake

Thank you for the rep,it’s. I ended up getting cupcakes at Colossal Cupcakes.

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland, Put in Bay
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Birthday cake

Yay!

Reply to: Birthday cake
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cleveland